Wednesday 18 February 2009

Blogs and all that jazz

Hey (^-^)
So I'm new to all this!
But everyone who's anyone has a blog so here i am!
Basically I'll just be rambling on like a mad woman 99% of the time..so sorry about that in advance!
Anyway a little about me for those who don't know!
  • Well my names Roisin, my mum named me that because shes like..obsessed with Ireland lol and it means little rose (^-^)
  • I live in the UK, the midlands to be a little more precise! I don't really enjoy living here, but its not because it rains all the time.. i quite like the rain actually!..its just i want to explore the world a little and need to at least see japan and NY :)
  • I have a long haired chihuahua called foxy and he's the cutest thing!
  • I'm coming out as a Sanrio addict, i don't care if its a hello kitty toilet roll..I'll have it lol
  • I love pink, just as any girl should! And I'm quite hime in style but more casual hime!
And well....There is alot more where that came from but i must be going to sleep!
Night gorgeous!!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. what does hime mean? sorry, i'm an american:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it means princess in japanese..its a style, theres a montage here..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmX_m2bBO84
    and thankyou for being the first to comment (^-^)

    ReplyDelete